MBBS in Abroad
Every year, thousands of Indian Medical students face the prime concern of getting admission in a good medical institution for higher studies. Few students manage to clear the entrance tests for government universities while others keep looking for options in private universities. Most of the students cannot afford the high donation the private universities ask for. In such circumstances come the foreign medical universities to the salvage of Indian medical students. Many universities in different countries are offering MBBS and other medical programs at an affordable price, which is certainly not the case in Indian universities.
Nowadays, many countries offer high-quality medical education at very affordable prices. The students from various countries including India, China, Nepal and Bangladesh etc are willing to study MBBS in foreign countries. Amongst the top picks, come the countries like Russia, Ukraine, Germany and many such countries. The medical universities in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany and many other countries follow the international curriculum. The universities in these countries are approved by the major organizations like WHO and enlisted with MCI.
Nowadays, students not only look for affordable medical education but also the quality of education provided in medical colleges abroad. The process of admission in MBBS in medical universities abroad is very simple and hassle-free. In such destinations, there is no need to clear any entrance examination like TOEFL and IELTS.
The major questions students have in their mind is that after completing MBBS what other steps will follow. After completion of the MBBS course, the students need to complete 3 more steps.
- To clear the MCI Screening Test / FMGE Exam.
- Complete 1 year of internship in India.
- To register with MCI as a medical practitioner.
After completing the above process, the medical students can appear for NEET for PG (Entrance test for PG leading to MD / MS). The completion of the above steps after completion of MBBS abroad, entitles a student to appear for the PG program in India.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Abroad:
- MBBS at an affordable cost- Students who want to study MBBS in Abroad can get the best quality education at an affordable fee.
- No Donation or Capitation Fee is required- To seek admission in any Indian Medical University parents have to pay a huge amount of donation or capitation fee excluding the yearly tuition fee. This is not the case in the Top Medical Universities Abroad. Medical universities of Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, China, etc. don’t accept any capitation fee or donation fee.
- No entrance test is required to seek Admission- For MBBS in Abroad, students need to secure a minimum of 50% in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Extremely low cost of living- This factor is highly dependent on the lifestyle of the student. The majority of foreign countries who are offering MBBS in Abroad are from Europe, where the cost of living is extremely low. If we talk about Russia, the monthly average living expense is somewhere between 100-150 USD $ including all overhead expenses.
- Best World Class Infrastructure- Medical universities of Abroad offer world class Infrastructure with all the latest equipment.
- Opportunity to get great International Exposure- Students will get the chance to meet the students coming from different countries, ethnicity, and background in the Top Medical Universities Abroad. This exposure will be of great help for all the students trying to settle in a new country.
- English Taught Programs- Medical universities of Abroad use the English language as the medium of education. It’s not mandatory for students to learn the local language of the country to study MBBS in that country. However, it is beneficial for the students and assists them in their holistic development.
- Availability of Hostel- All the medical universities of Abroad provides comfortable accommodation to all its international students. Indian students will be happy to know that the majority of medical universities Abroad, offer Indian food too.
MBBS in Abroad is one of the great options Indian medical aspirants can opt to see the transformation of their dreams into a reality.